Imagine you sitting under a dark stary night, and you look up and see all the wonderful white speckles as they decorate the sky.
Now imagine you can see those stars, comets, galaxies, and all the other astrological wonders. You might think you need big fancy telescopes, or the latest in technology to do that, but the truth is with a basic DSLR and lens you will be able to see more than you mind might imagine.
The feeling that you get when you see the milky way in all its glory is in explicable. I will take you to some of the best areas in the local area that offer not just dark skies but great compositions to make you photos stand out even more.
- 3-4 Hours of professional guidance and tuition to help you get the best out of your camera;
- 1 hours of post production training to get the very best out of your image;
- Information on how to plan and prepare for a night of astro-photography;
- and advice on equipment that will help take your astro-photography to the next level;
Whats not included:
- Guaranteed weather - Unfortunately the weather has the final say. In the event we call the evening off due to bad weather conditions we will provide your with a re-booking certificate valid for 12 months for you to re-book.
What you will need:
- Digital SLR Camera
- Wide angle lens between 14mm and 24mm at f2.8 or faster (The is preferred but not essential; we have hire options available)
- Warm clothes in the cooler months;
- and a good spirit and sense of adventure.