On a quite Sunday afternoon winds sweep the town ahead of a dark wet weather cell passing over Hobart's tallest icon. Mount Wellington sits behind the city as if to watch over her like a big brother, and one of the most iconic parts of the mountain has to be the area dubbed "Organ Pipes".
Mountain climbers often challenge themselves against the pipes, in a game of strength and endurance. As if the climb itself was not difficult enough at about 1000m high the weather conditions on the mountain are netoruious for changing at a moments notice.
Ready To Frame Prints
- Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 310gsm (A classic photo paper with a high white point and broad gamut for vivid colour images.) or;
- Hahnemühle Bamboo 290gsm (Our favourite warmtone fine art paper - with rich & velvety tones. It's also highly eco-friendly making it pretty much perfect in our book!);
- Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
- Archival processes to ensure a long print life;
- Limited sizing options are available;
- Australian Suppliers;
- Prints come ready to hang;
- Quality is assured.