From over the horizon in the blue mountains my the Milky way begins its nightly journey across out southern skies. With a glow in the stance, the Milky way rises with a burning glow like it's on fire. I never stop being amazed by these stars of ours. I think one thing I really love about astro photography is that it allows us to see what we can't see. While we can see the Milky way with the naked eye we lack the natural ability to see it in all its glory, Photography changes all that. While sunsets, sunrises, and intense weather cells make for beautiful and compelling photography it's something we can see for ourselves with or without the camera, but that night sky... that's all camera baby.
Ready To Frame Prints
- Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 310gsm (A classic photo paper with a high white point and broad gamut for vivid colour images.) or;
- Hahnemühle Bamboo 290gsm (Our favourite warmtone fine art paper - with rich & velvety tones. It's also highly eco-friendly making it pretty much perfect in our book!);
- Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
- Archival processes to ensure a long print life;
- Limited sizing options are available;
- Australian Suppliers;
- Prints come ready to hang;
- Quality is assured.
** ALL PRINTS ARE WATER MARK FREE