Sometimes life does quite go to plan and its times like these that perhaps we are best to just roll with the punches and live a little spontaneously and see what the day brings. My recent trip to Katoomba certainly went in all kinds of wrong from car troubles to bush fires but that didn’t stop me for once.
If you would like to read more click the link
Prints - Print only
- Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 310gsm (A classic photo paper with a high white point and broad gamut for vivid colour images.) or;
- Hahnemühle Bamboo 290gsm (Our favourite warmtone fine art paper - with rich & velvety tones. It's also highly eco-friendly making it pretty much perfect in our book!);
- Epson Ultrachrome® HD;
- Archival processes to ensure a long print life;
- Australian Suppliers;
- Framed Prints come ready to hang;
- Non-Reflective glass;
- 2" all around frame + 2" mat border;
- Quality is assured.